The Customer Accounts Coordinator will lead the logistics activities for order fulfillment to meet/exceed customer service level requirements. They will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of sales orders throughout the organization and documentation of product flow for all serviced divisions. This role ensures continuous improvement through pro-active leadership and is responsible for running a cost-effective operation staying within budgetary guidelines.
This role will be based out of our NYC HQ, reporting to the Sr. Customer Accounts Manager.
- Process incoming customer POs for orders entry and release in SAP system.
- Process the closure and final invoicing of all POs released for shipment
- Daily communication with warehouses, transportation providers, and co-packers for order fulfillment and prioritization.
- Problem-solving and decision-making to ensure the highest level of customer service, continuous improvement, and meeting/exceeding all organizational KPIs.
- Assist with all communications with Vita Coco customers related to orders fulfillment, product availability inquiry, and problem resolutions.
- Work closely with the supply planning team to ensure adequate inventory availability in all warehouses.
- Monitor product shipment to ensure on time delivery and communication to the customers.
- Close interaction with Finance to ensure pricing accuracy and proper invoicing.
- Inventory turn and shelf life management.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Accounts/Service (food/beverage industry preferred)
- Experience with LTL, FTL, and/or Ocean transportation
- Knowledge of critical delivery situations
- Experience in or willingness to learn SAP
- Experience in or willingness to learn Account Management for Direct Store Delivery customers (i.e. distributors)
- Strong organizational skills, extremely accurate, detailed, and process-orientated
- Communicates a message that is understandable and relevant, linking business issues, financial results, and strategy.
- Understands the dynamics of an entrepreneurial high-growth business and effectively manage relationships
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload
- Performs a variety of concurrent tasks and thrives in entrepreneurial environments
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to wear different hats in the supply chain team
- A team player by nature
All Market Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status, gender identity or expression), physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, AIDS/HIV status, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.