The Freelance Content Creator will work closely with our in-house designers, brand teams, social media team, shopper marketing team, local field marketing teams, on-site creative freelancers, and our sales team across the country.
This role is remote, and reports directly to the Senior Designer but will work closely with brand and social media teams. This applicant should be a freelancer is who is available/flexible for week-by-week employment.
- Leveraging a deep understanding of channel dynamics and consumer behavior to develop a strong, standout content strategy for Vita Coco
- Translating our content strategy across channels using innovative, breakthrough methods and tactics
- A role behind the camera – self-proclaimed creators/photographers are a must (at any level)!
- Works with their own roster of digital content creators including influencers, photographers, videographers, animators, graphic designers and
producers, but also work with our in-house designers and roster of freelancers we have already working with us
- Crafting and creating compelling narratives for our social channels to build community, attract new followers, and increase engagement
- Working with our brand, design, and social team to help create content needed for our monthly calendars that are approved by key stakeholders
- Managing content creation while staying within the production budgets
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree required; undergraduate degree in Fine Arts preferred
- Years of experience: 1+ years of experience (internships included) in a design capacity with a portfolio that showcases your work
- Professional Experience:
- Brand-specific content experience highly preferred
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with brands project by project basis is a plus
- Photography skills
- Key Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years managing content and social strategy for a brand/individual with a robust social presence
- A personal network of creators that can be tapped for content opportunities
- Strong knowledge of all social platforms
- A friendly, approachable attitude and team-player mindset
- An impeccable aesthetic, and knack for telling stories
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and react to real-time events
- Knowledge of photography and photo equipment
- Interest in the health + wellness space
All Market Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status, gender identity or expression), physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, AIDS/HIV status, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.