The Packaging Production Coordinator will lead the implementation of artwork across all innovation and renovation projects. At the center of a highly cross-functional process, this person is a natural communicator, extremely attentive to detail, and is a proactive problem-solver.
This role will report to the Global Director of Innovation and can either be remote or based out of our NYC headquarters.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead artwork implementation process from submission through to proof approvals for primary and secondary packaging
- Serve as the intermediary between Marketing, Supply Chain, and manufacturing partners for all innovation and renovation packaging needs
- Manage vendors directly in the implementation and approval processes surrounding artwork, pulling in Marketing Project Managers and Designers as needed
- Support technical needs across packaging projects, facilitating communication between manufacturing partners and Technical/Quality teams
- Create and implement standards for different packaging types, working closely with Technical, Quality, and Marketing teams
- Create and manage a library of packaging dielines, working closely with the Technical/Quality and Design teams
- Support project management with regular contributions to project timelines, brainstorm sessions, and other cross-functional touch-points
- Manage their own deadlines across multiple live projects
The Right person:
- Has general know-how on printing processes and handling different packaging materials
- Has an understanding of design principles, layout, and best practices across packaging (primary and secondary) and a desire to continually strengthen that understanding
- Has experience with corrugated carton packaging printing processes (ex: digital, litho, flexo) and has aluminum can print knowledge
- Has the ability to prioritize, manage multiple deadlines, multitask, and proactively seek solutions and solve problems
- Is a clear communicator and has the ability to work cross-functionally
- Has a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the highest standards
- A collaborative team player with an interest in learning from and listening to others
- Self-motivated, resourceful, hardworking with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
We are happy to offer our full-time employees:
- Unlimited vacation days
- Generous health insurance coverage available on day one of employment
- 401k to save for retirement with a 3% company match
- Personal financial advisors at your service available day one
- Pre-tax commuter and flexible spending accounts
- A credit-based wellness benefit to support your own health and well being
- Monthly product allowance
- And more!
All Market Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status, gender identity or expression), physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, AIDS/HIV status, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.