The Retail Sales Specialist will visit key accounts in their assigned territory and work with local distributors and distributor sales reps to increase visibility, availability, and overall presence of our brands inside assigned territories. The position requires a self-motivated, organized, energetic, and creative person.
This role is based out of Arlington, VA, reporting to the Market Development Specialist.
The employer of record for this position will be Atrium Services Inc.
- Achieve explosive revenue growth in assigned retail accounts
- Physically build out both small and large displays using cases of product ranging from 10-35 pounds
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the territory
- Develop plans within territory to execute programming given from Vita Coco
- Sell our brand to retailers in coordination with local distributors and brokers
- Call on key decision makers bi-monthly basis to optimize in store availability
- Enhance the business by gaining new points of distribution
- Proper shelf management positions for cold and ambient
- Permanent and paper POS placements and display merchandising
Skills, Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- Professional Experience:
- Innovative and creative in approaching accounts and expanding the business
- Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against them
- Professional demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors, and consumers
- Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Exceptional customer service, problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A team player who can also work well independently
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to lift cases of product between 10-35 pounds
- Must have regular use of vehicle and valid driver’s license to drive from store to store making many stops each day
- Technical Skills Required: Proficient MS Office Suite skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)