eCommerce is the fastest growing segment of the retail industry, and Vita Coco has made it a top priority to accelerate this channel as a key growth driver. These goals drive the need for passionate eCommerce individuals to propel us to growth. The Omnichannel Specialist will be responsible for the integration of .com Sales and Digital Marketing at some of the most critical and fastest growing grocery retailers and platforms and will serve as an Omnichannel center of excellence for Vita Coco’s ongoing eCommerce acceleration.
This role will be remote and will shift to in-office at our NYC HQ once normal office activity resumes. The Omnichannel Specialist will report to the Head of Omnichannel.
Work Cross Functionally to Accelerate Digital Commerce Growth
- Operate as a member of the Vita Coco eCommerce team, influencing the larger Sales & Marketing organizations with Omnichannel thinking through annual planning, investment allocation, and growth targets
- Partner with category management, insights, sales, marketing, supply chain, and operations teams to influence our eCommerce strategies (e.g., online distribution and availability, pricing, digital shelf, innovation and assortment strategy, digital marketing, search strategy, site merchandising).
- Forecast and manage inventory across direct channels to ensure optimal availability
- Ensure strong financial acumen and transparency of commercial investments with both Sales and Marketing
Drive Online Sales and Digital Marketing Efforts that are Forward-Thinking and Give Vita Coco a Competitive Advantage in the Market
- Accelerate growth across various retailers/channels by expanding Vita Coco's digital shelf brand presence and co-developing Omni plans and strategies, addressing opportunities across various platforms and fulfillment methods
- Activate retailer onsite traffic drivers (including targeted display ads, content, search) to deliver upon key KPIs
- Effectively manage and prioritize budget against various, oftentimes competing, Omni opportunities
Drive Omnichannel Operations through Ensuring Best-In-Class Content and Identifying and Sharing Data Learnings to Broader Team
- Manage day-to-day relationship with content service providers (Salsify), review syndicators (Bazaarvoice), and data platforms
- Partner with internal brand marketers and content service providers to ensure best-in-class digital presence across all Omni retailers including titles, images, reviews, etc…
- Utilize strong communication with all stakeholders regarding customer, channel, and industry insights and competitive trends
- Proactively share best practices with peers and help guide the broader commercial team’s thinking on Omnichannel commerce
- Synthesize campaign and sales learnings and communicate data-driven recommendations and best practices to the sales and brand teams on a regular basis
Be the Face of Vita Coco’s Omnichannel Team across Emerging Omni Platforms and Grocery Intermediaries
- Develop collaborative partnerships externally with retailers’ eCommerce teams, and serve as the Omni expert for broader discussions with grocery retailers and platforms
- Deliver strong joint business partnerships by collaborating to drive assortment optimization, item level profitability on both sides, SEO ranking improvements, enhanced content creation and syndication, merchandising, and promotional planning
Key Measures of Success:
- Achievement of Sales performance targets at Omni retailers
- Enhanced brand omni presence, best-in-class content, and product review management
- Forecasting and coordination with Supply Chain to maintain healthy inventory levels
- Improved data management capabilities in Omnichannel commerce
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 2 years of commercial experience
- Strong analytical understanding and excel skills are a must
- Prior experience in eCommerce Sales, Buying, or Marketing. The ideal candidate will have digital experience to combine with experience developing sales plans and executing an effective sales strategy.
- Prefer experience in Consumer Packaged Goods, Beverage, Food, or related industries
- Prefer previous successful experience in an Omnichannel environment, especially a leading Omni retailer (i.e. Amazon, WM.com, Kroger, Target)
- Working knowledge of eCommerce retail basics, traffic and conversion drivers, search, the consumer’s path to purchase journey, and omnichannel customer models
- Deep understanding of focus retailers and their go-to-market strategies
- Well organized, disciplined planner and leader of change
- Demonstrated analytical skills, exhibiting a high degree of drive and energy, and the ability to consistently produce results
- Innovative and creative thinker, multi-tasker, and problem solver who can manage the details without losing sight of the goal
- Strategic thinker with strong negotiation and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills to internal and external partners, as well as senior leaders
- Ability to effectively work independently as well as collaboratively across multiple functions and agency partners
- Continuously pushes the envelope and develops forward thinking strategies and roadmaps
All Market Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status, gender identity or expression), physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, AIDS/HIV status, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.