The Vita Coco Company is seeking an SAP Sales & Distribution/Materials Management-Business Analyst is responsible for day-to-day problem resolution, support, process design, requirements gathering, and functional/application configuration SAP SD/MM modules. The SAP SD/MM Business Analyst will promote and educate end-users regarding the delivered functionality and best-practice use of the SD/MM modules. They will be the ultimate power user of Vita Coco’s SAP SD/MM applications.
- Resolve SAP-related help desk tickets, implement new functionality, enhancements, and take part in maintenance activities.
- Provide on-going day-to-day problem resolution and support for the SAP user community in the existing Production systems.
- Work with software developers to identify and resolve bugs.
- Configuring, testing, and documenting solutions.
- Create test plans/cases and document testing results clearly and accurately.
- Responsible for solving SAP SD/MM production issues, change requests and enhancements
- Day-to-day application support per the SLA guidelines
- Subject matter expert for key SAP SD/MM processes within SAP as well as incoming and outgoing interfaces.
- Support EDI to SAP integrations for purchase order to invoice flows and in-bound and out-bound stock
- Support SAP to BluJay TMS integration for orders that require external freight carriers
- Regression testing
- Analyze business processes for recommendations to improve processes.
- Consult with end-users, management, technical leads, and team members to design and implement solutions to support business requirements.
- Assist in the implementation of new projects and upgrades.
- Work with management, product owners, technical leads, and team members to estimate time requirements for project assignments.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of business processes in order to effectively support them.
- Organize tasks and personal time to complete multiple, diverse assignments within the scheduled timeframe.
- Maintain proficiency in technology and tools to enhance productivity and quality of systems development.
- Expected to occasionally support off hours and weekends during deployment of changes to production system, period close and system outages to assist with system restoration
- 2-3 years of SAP ECC configuration experience is required in SAP's SD or MM module, including material requirements planning and the integration with Logistics and Sales processes.
- 1 SAP implementation or major upgrade
- SAP configuration experience is required in SAP's SD/MM modules, including:
- Purchase order processing
- Master Data
- Vendor creation
- Material availability
- Procure to pay
- Shipping, shipping costs
- Cross-functional experience in SD and MM to understand configuration set-up and data processing
- Knowledge of different procurement processes, including direct, indirect, third party, sub-contracting, stock transport orders, stock transfers, account assigned POs, asset procurement, consignment, etc.
- Good experience in extending material masters to warehouse management.
- A clear understanding of vendor master data management
- Strong integration knowledge among Sales and Distribution, Material Management, Financial Accounting processes. (SD, MM, and FI)
- Must have a demonstrable record of implementing and supporting SAP
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong knowledge of word processing, presentation, spreadsheet applications, and other office software systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player - the ability to work with others to achieve common objectives.
- Structured work habits and efficient time-management
- Strong planning, organizational skills including the ability to work on multiple, concurrent projects
We are happy to offer our full-time employees:
- Unlimited vacation days
- Health & Pet Insurance coverage available on day one of employment
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- PEERFIT & Calm App Subscription
- 401(k) Match & Paid Financial Advisors
- Product Allowance
- Welcome Equity Grant
- Commuter Benefits
- Career Development Courses
- Strong Company Culture: Mission-driven team that’s committed to operating as a force for good and volunteers regularly.
- Hybrid Office Environment, Come As You Are! Join a diverse team of individuals that appreciates a relaxed dress code and is crazy for coconuts!
We currently have a 2 day per week in office requirement, to work from our office successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination, unless they qualify for a reasonable accommodation for bona fide medical or religious reasons.
The Vita Coco Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status, gender identity or expression), physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, AIDS/HIV status, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.