Business Insights Analyst will draw strategic insights out of complex data and present findings to key management stakeholders within the organization. This person must have the ability to draw connections and see the meaning in the data – they can peel the onion back, diagnose business problems, organize data in a visually appealing manner and communicate insights with energy.
This role is based out of our NYC HQ reporting directly to the Director of Business Insights.
- Deliver reporting to support HQ business decisions:
- Execute weekly and monthly reporting packages using a variety of systems including IRI Unify, Satori, Numerator Insights, Excel, Power BI, SQL databases
- Rebuild and improve reporting elements to improve efficiency and deliver greater insight and user engagement; Migrate reporting from Excel to Power BI
- Provide regular summaries of performance drivers
- Coach sales teams on data and tools
- Diagnose business problems with analysis from multiple sources
- Identify key drivers of performance, positive or negative
- Build a strategic business perspective on opportunities to support growth
- Communicate insights and opportunities with clear written communication including well-crafted data visualizations and crisp PPT slides.
- Support marketing team which insights relating to competitive landscape, category trends, and innovation opportunities
- Support sales team by providing fact-based selling stories and presentations where applicable
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Very strong Excel skills - comfortable with advanced functions, pivot tables
- Experience with Power BI including DAX programming and/or SQL experience would be a strong asset in the role
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience in an analytical role:
- Experience with Nielsen/IRI is the best fit for the position
- CPG or food/beverage experience a plus
- Detail-oriented and well organized, able to manage a variety of weekly tasks
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Intellectual curiosity with a hunger to learn new things
- Flexibility to accept new challenges in a role that is likely to change over time
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
All Market Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status, gender identity or expression), physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, AIDS/HIV status, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.