eCommerce is the fastest-growing segment of the retail industry, and Vita Coco has made it a top priority to accelerate this channel as a key growth driver. These goals drive the need for passionate eCommerce individuals to propel us to growth. The Omnichannel Acceleration Manager will be responsible for the integration of .com Sales and Digital Marketing at some of the most critical and fastest-growing grocery retailers and platforms and will serve as an Omnichannel center of excellence for Vita Coco’s ongoing eCommerce acceleration.
This role is based out of our NYC HQ reporting directly to our Head of eCommerce.
Work Cross Functionally to Accelerate Digital Commerce Growth
- Operate as a member of the Vita Coco eCommerce team, influencing the larger Sales & Marketing organizations with Omnichannel thinking through annual planning, investment allocation, and growth targets
- Partner with category management, insights, sales, marketing, supply chain, and operations teams to influence our eCommerce strategies (e.g., online distribution and availability, pricing, digital shelf, innovation and assortment strategy, digital marketing, search strategy, site merchandising).
- Develop and deliver training to field & sales planning teams on Omnichannel Retailing opportunities, new business models, and capabilities
- Ensure strong financial acumen and transparency of commercial investments with both Sales and Marketing
Drive Online Sales and Digital Marketing Efforts that are Forward-Thinking and Give Vita Coco a Competitive Advantage in the Market
- Accelerate growth across various retailers/channels by expanding Vita Coco's digital shelf brand presence and co-developing omniplans and strategies, addressing opportunities across various platforms and fulfillment methods
- Activate retailer onsite traffic drivers (including targeted display ads, content, search) to deliver upon key KPIs
- Effectively manage and prioritize budget against various, oftentimes competing, Omni opportunities
- Manage day-to-day relationships with our media agencies (Flywheel/Criteo/etc), content service providers (Salsify), and data platforms.
Serve as the Omnichannel Center of Excellence
- Utilize strong communication with all stakeholders regarding customer, channel, and industry insights and competitive trends
- Proactively share best practices with peers and lead the broader commercial team’s thinking on Omnichannel commerce
- Synthesize campaign learnings and communicate data-driven recommendations and best practices to the sales and brand teams on a regular basis
Be the Face of Vita Coco’s Omnichannel Team at Some of the Country's Most Critical and Fastest Growing Omni Retailers
- Develop collaborative partnerships externally with retailers’ eCommerce teams, and serve as the Omni expert for broader discussions with home office retailer teams
- Deliver strong joint business partnerships by collaborating to drive assortment optimization, item level profitability on both sides, SEO ranking improvements, enhanced content creation and syndication, merchandising, and promotional planning
Key Measures of Success:
- Achievement of Sales performance targets at Omni retailers
- Enhanced brand omni presence, share of voice, and category leadership
- Improved retailer engagement
- Improved capabilities in Omnichannel commerce
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years of commercial experience
- Prior experience in eCommerce Sales, Buying, or Marketing. The ideal candidate will have digital experience to combine with experience developing sales plans and executing an effective sales strategy.
- Prefer experience in Consumer-Packaged Goods, Beverage, Food, or related industries
- Prefer previous successful experience in an Omnichannel environment, especially a leading Omni retailer (ie. Amazon, WM.com, Kroger, Target)
- Working knowledge of eCommerce retail basics, traffic and conversion drivers, search, the consumer’s path to purchase journey, and omnichannel customer models
- Deep understanding of focus retailers and their go-to-market strategies
- Well organized, disciplined planner and leader of change
- Demonstrated leadership skills, exhibiting a high degree of drive and energy, and the ability to consistently produce results
- Innovative and creative thinker, multi-tasker, and problem solver who can manage the details without losing sight of the goal
- Strategic thinker with strong negotiation and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills to internal and external partners, as well as senior leaders
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to effectively work independently as well as collaboratively across multiple functions and agency partners
- Continuously pushes the envelope and develops forward thinking strategies and roadmaps
All Market Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status, gender identity or expression), physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, AIDS/HIV status, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.