All Market Inc. is looking for a Learning & Development Manager who will deliver on our global learning and development strategy. This is a new role for AMI and offers a wide scope to introduce creative and engaging programs that will provide our people with an exciting and unique learning and development offer.
Reporting to the Global People Director based in New York, NY. The Learning and Development Manager will be responsible for the training and professional development of our people, the purpose of the role is to make the most out of our people's talents and help them develop to their full potential.
While you may not have exactly the experience described below, we’d love to hear from you if you think this could be the perfect next step for you. The ability to demonstrate a level of experience of the first 4 bullets however will be key.
- Develop the learning & development strategy and programs that support our people’s development, working closely with department leaders and people team partners in our NY, London, and Singapore markets.
- Very comfortable with and has demonstrable experience of building and facilitating Senior Leadership Team development programs, the audience being our Director and VP teams.
- Using the latest learning techniques both in person and remote and leading the role out of LMS.
- Enhance and design training modules for our new hires and building ongoing training programs that improve the employee experience for all our people.
- Conduct full-scale learning needs analysis to determine and establish appropriate learning programs and success metrics.
- Feed in to and support our people succession plans. Identifying external and internal development programs and learning opportunities that improve performance and aligns with career aspirations.
- Identify and target performance improvement opportunities and measure the impact of learning programs through data analysis and dashboards.
- Understands the "why" of what led to an initiative's success or failure and identifies opportunities to allow continuous improvement.
- Continuously works to create a culture of learning.
- Support as needed the L & D initiatives linked to our Culture and Belonging strategy.
- Foster collaboration, engagement across our teams.
- Oversee and participate in all training facilitation as needed, this could be in person or remote events. Travel will be required from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- You have 5+ years’ experience as a Learning & Development professional and can demonstrate your experience through abroad range of techniques.
- You are passionate about creating learning and development programs and get a kick out of running learning events across all levels of an organization.
- A natural presenter and facilitator, you love to make every learning experience engaging and fun whilst understanding the aim that each event should be impactful to the audience.
- You have a strong vision for the future of Learning & Development in an evolving world.
- You enjoy developing productive relationships and finding out what makes people tick.
- You are data-driven in your decision-making process. Comfortable pulling data from multiple sources, doing analysis, and pulling together into cohesive plans.
- You have solid project management skills.
- You're focused on quality, output-driven, and always pushing yourself to do better.
- You can recommend solutions to complex problems while also accomplishing many projects and priorities day-to-day.
All Market Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status, gender identity or expression), physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, AIDS/HIV status, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.