The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for the tracking & reporting of all in-transit inventory from our factories. This role will be remote and will shift to in-office at our NYC HQ once normal office activity resumes. The Supply Chain Analyst will report directly to the Supply Planning Manager.
- Logistics Execution
- Track incoming inventory against the carrier website to provide the latest and accurate transit time
- Analyze average transit time per carrier/route/period and keep track of this data for decision making on the most realistic transit times
- Understand and scrub data extracted from the Container Management website
- Chase freight forwarder (KN) to update accordingly on their end
- Identify where there is a risk en route that could affect ETA/transit time
- System Implementation
- Assist with new Container Management System implementation
- Clean and update our current Container Management Report
- Test data accuracy from the new system
- Spot errors and follow up with the system’s program manager to correct them
- Power BI Reports
- Build KPI reports on all logistics aspects of importing goods to the Americas from various origins
- Transit time averages
- Carrier transit time performance
- Transit time variation over time
- Transshipment time per route
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 2-5 plus years experience in Supply Chain related roles such as Logistics, Planning, Systems Implementation or Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Management, Logistics, Math or a related field
- Experience analyzing and improving supply chain data, information, and processes.
- Self-motivated team member with a strong ability to analyze data and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Experience working in and maintaining databases using Microsoft Power BI and Excel
- High caliber of professional interpersonal skills, with excellent analytical, conceptual, and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strong Project Management Skills - Managing numerous projects at once, in a high-paced environment.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP / Power BI
- APICS certification a plus
All Market Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status, gender identity or expression), physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, AIDS/HIV status, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.