The PR Coordinator will oversee day-to-day operations of PR and Influencer Marketing for All Market Brands (Vita Coco, RUNA, and Ever & Ever), including building and managing relations with media, social media Influencers, and cultural tastemakers. One of the most important responsibilities is the development and delivery of our influencer strategy across all three brands, including finding new ways to leverage talent to grow awareness and consideration and build advocacy.
This role will be remote and will shift to in-office at our NYC HQ once normal office activity resumes. The PR Coordinator will report to the Sr. Manager – PR, Experiential, and Partnerships.
- Lead execution of all PR and Influencer plans for All Market Brands
- Develop press materials, such as media lists, press releases, executive bios, fact sheets, etc.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a regular basis, and optimize based on results
- Manage media and influencer events and seeding initiatives as needed, including the development and sourcing of branded materials and collateral
- Liaise with social media team to create a seamless integration of the brand’s PR and influencer strategies with content marketing efforts
- Evaluate opportunities for influencer and brand partnerships to grow awareness and increase reach. Build relationships and oversee all talent contracts
- Manage the multi-tiered influencer approach (in collaboration with the broader E-Comm team) including affiliate programs, seeding, opportunistic influencer activations, and fully integrated influencer-led marketing campaigns
- Proactively manage the brand’s “influencer funnel,” constantly refreshing it with fresh, authentic, on-trend advocates for All Market Brands
- Stay ahead of the rapidly evolving influencer landscape to ensure All Market Brands gain more engagement than competition
- Constantly update and develop the brand’s roster of influencers based on brand marketing objectives
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience required; Agency and Brand Comms experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications, time management, and relationship building skills
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, resourceful, with a can-do attitude
- Proven experience with tracking/reporting Impressions, Reach, ROI, and other KPIs
- Solution oriented and collaborative leader (must work well with other functions and departments)
- Drive to find innovative and effective ways to excite and engage influencers with an emphasis on scaling the program
- Experience with negotiating contracts and maintaining vendor relationships
- Interest in influencer + brand marketing with an emphasis on building community
All Market Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status, gender identity or expression), physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, AIDS/HIV status, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.