Know where Brazil is on the map? Good. Know what a coconut looks like? Even better! Are you hard-working with a passion for GROWTH and a go-getter personality? YOU’RE HIRED. Well not quite…
Vita Coco, the pioneer in coconut water and the #1 selling coconut water in the UK and US, is a passionate, fun-loving brand in one of the world’s fastest-growing categories. Beyond its impressive natural hydration and functional benefits, Vita Coco has built a real following in popular culture with celebrities, professional athletes, top-selling musicians, and many more.
Launched in the UK in 2010, the brand has seen exponential growth over the last 10 years and in the last year has launched several new innovations including Vita Coco Pressed which consumers are showcasing really is #impossibletohate.
This role requires an exceptional strategic thinker that can turn strategy into best-in-class content and has a proven track record in growing social channels. A creator with the ability to develop challenger, platform-first, leading content that makes us a talking point on social.
IN A NUTSHELL, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR…
• Oversee the running & management of our social media platforms and influencer program
• Leading the overarching vision across all our content
• Lead on social & content across our media campaigns and brand plans
In more detail this means:
Social & Influencer
• Oversee the social media and influencer function, mentoring & managing the Social Media Executive to ensure that the department runs efficiently, successfully and to strategy. Setting measurable goals.
• Ensure we are continuing to grow our social metrics and managing community management, influencers, seeding kits, send-outs and partnerships successfully.
• Work with Social Media Executive to create a strategic content roadmap across our social channels.
• Create best-in-class, platform-first content for all our platforms across EMEA and work with the Social Media Executive to grow these channels and ensure we are a talking point.
• Alongside the Brand Managers lead on media campaigns to ensure our social & digital content is laddering up strategically
• Take the brand positioning and brand guidelines and develop EMEA relevant content with a robust view on what works and what does not
• Drive innovative, differentiated & challenger content for the brand that cements us in conversation. Work with Brand Managers and Creative Team to take marketing priorities, problems and opportunities and turn them into strategically led execution and content ideas. Develop content plans per franchise across core and innovation.
• Stay on top of trends and be forward-thinking in creative ideation sessions with the teams to constantly inspire new content
• Take the lead on E-comm content, regularly creating new content based on learnings
• Work closely with the E-com manager on new, innovative and exciting content ideas that will help to grow this channel
B Corp, Diversity & Sustainability
• Work alongside the Brand Managers and Creative team to develop a strong roadmap of content sitting across diversity, sustainability and representing our B Corp ethos
Specific knowledge, qualifications, skills & experience required:
• Minimum 3 years experience in social media (preferably in FMCG)
• Extensive and comprehensive knowledge of the social media landscape including best practices per channel and latest trends including Pinterest, YouTube and Tik Tok.
• Comfortable with creating content for Stories, Reels and TikToks.
• Experience planning, briefing and reporting on paid social campaigns.
• Analytical and data-driven with experience in setting KPIs and reporting against these.
• Experience using social listening and analytics tools.
• Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop & Microsoft Office packages. Photography and videography skills are a plus.
• Strong knowledge of influencers and running influencer campaigns and events.
• Comfortable managing multiple projects of varying scope.
• Exceptional communication, storytelling, copywriting and creative skills.
• Ability to deliver unique and engaging social media content and experience in setting content strategies.
• Experience in briefing and reviewing creative assets, including video, photo and copy.
• Digital marketing knowledge and management experience are both preferable
• And of course, a love of all things coconuts!
- Competitive Salary
- 3 days a week in the office
- Lunch Every Wednesday & Thirsty Thursdays drinks on us!
- Vitality Health care
- Free Vita Coco products
- 20% discount for friends and family
- Discounted Gym memberships