The Talent Acquisition Manager will play a leading role in All Market Inc.’s hiring and recruitment efforts, liaising with hiring managers and finding top talent. The ideal candidate will be energized by identifying and matching talent for the right roles, building talent pipelines, and connecting with people! This role is based out of our NYC HQ reporting directly to the Global Director of People.
- Lead the end-to-end talent acquisition process across all corporate and sales positions, ranging from entry to VP level.
- Develops and manages the implementation of talent acquisition processes, competencies, selection criteria, including a commitment to our diversity efforts.
- Cultivate strong partnerships across the organization and collaborate with hiring managers and department leaders.
- Represent the AMI brand to all candidates and potential candidates and help create a stellar candidate experience. Each person who applies to AMI should have the best experience possible.
- Identify ways to improve our employer brand and attract the most qualified candidates.
- Maintain ATS (Breezy HR), review resumes, source and attract internal and external talent, conduct interviews, and make hiring recommendations to ensure company is achieving business goals by recruiting top talent.
- Provide regular recruitment status updates to the People Team, Hiring Managers, and Stakeholders.
- Build out a passive recruiting strategy to have fluid candidate pipelines for future openings.
- Provide training and mentoring to/for hiring teams on ATS and creative sourcing and recruiting strategies.
- Lead and create a sales cyclical collegiate recruitment program across US sales markets.
- Upskill and coach hiring managers on interview skills and techniques, helping them to identify the right technical skills and cultural in successful applicants.
- Analyzes and leverages recruiting metrics to inform and modify our strategies. Regularly evaluate the recruiting process and identifies opportunities for improvements.
- Ad hoc tasks and projects as assigned by Global Director of People.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, Staffing or Agency Recruiting
- Experience with Breezy HR (ATS System) a plus and LinkedIn Recruiter preferred
- Partner with department leaders and hiring managers to understand their staffing needs both currently and for longer-term talent planning
- Passion for what you do – You love meeting new people and connecting them to the right career opportunities. You’re a natural culture leader, quickly putting those around you at ease.
- Worked in a recruiting environment with a focus on delivering efficient recruitment strategies to decrease the time of hire
- Amazing communication skills – this means knowing when to talk face-to-face (or video chat), when to make a phone call, when to send emails, texts, instant messages – and doing each of them well.
- High degree of professionalism and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, with a can-do attitude and willingness to initiate tasks & projects.
- Strong decision-making, multi-tasking, problem-solving, and prioritization skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based programs.
We are happy to offer our full-time employees:
- Unlimited vacation days
- Generous health insurance coverage available on day one of employment
- 401k to save for retirement with a 3% company match
- Annual bonus eligibility at up to 10% of salary.
- Personal financial advisors at your service available day one.
- Pre-tax commuter and flexible spending accounts.
- A credit-based wellness benefit to support your own health and wellbeing.
- Monthly product allowance.
We currently have a 2 day per week in office requirement, to work from our office successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination, unless they qualify for a reasonable accommodation for bona fide medical or religious reasons.”
All Market Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status, gender identity or expression), physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, AIDS/HIV status, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.