The Vita Coco Associate Brand Manager - Commercial will be remote and will shift to in-office at our NYC HQ once normal office activity resumes. This role will report to the Brand Manager - Vita Coco.
- Lead the development and execution of all branded content at the shopper level by collaborating closely with in-house creatives and cross-functional sales and marketing teams.
- Lead the development of all point-of-sale materials, using commercial priorities and insights to inform channel-specific trade solutions.
- Manage trade asset forecasting, production, and delivery, ensuring timely, on-budget executions and tightly monitored asset inventory.
- Partner with the Category Management and Business Insights teams to build custom region-, channel-, and retailer-specific shopper marketing programs.
- Lead the development and execution of in-store customer programs, including sweepstakes, promotions, partnerships, and trial programs, from ideation and concepting to measurement and post-program analysis.
- Develop innovative trade solutions and build relationships with external partners to ensure the brand remains at the forefront of in-store execution.
- Partner with the eCommerce and Omni team to connect digital shopper marketing programs to in-store execution
- Support the launch of new brand innovation pilots, creating commercial strategies that can be scaled nationally upon success.
- Partner with the brand manager � consumer communications to execute campaigns, consumer-led stunts and brand activations at retail.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2-4 years of relevant CPG marketing or sales experience
- Exceptional project manager and cross-functional collaborator, can juggle multiple priorities and build effective interpersonal relationships to get the best work done
- Strong communicator with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong experience in analyzing information and making insight-driven recommendations.