The Market Development Specialist will lead efforts at retail to achieve distribution and retail execution goals in the Market. The Market Development Specialist will develop strategic plans for Top 100 accounts, focusing on the distribution, display, and shelf set opportunities which exist.
This temporary role is based out of Chicago or Dupage County
and will have the potential to go full-time. This role will report directly to the Market Development Manager.
- Plan and prepare
Measure and improve
- Customer business plans
- Market blitzes
- Retail programs
- Portfolio management and incubation of innovation
- Execution against all of the above
- Display execution
Collaboration and Teamwork
- Provide consistent communication on retail execution, highlighting accomplishments and clearly outlining follow-up needed from Distributor.
Organization and Time Management
- Forge strong partnership with the Distributor Sales team and act as a force multiplier.
- Become part of the Distributor team to increase share of mind and demonstrate best practices to motivate them to raise their game.
- Utilize Repsly to build account call history, record accomplishments, and optimize the daily schedule.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Years of experience: 1-2 years of professional Sales experience
- Professional Experience:
- Proven ability to approach accounts in an innovative and creative way in order to expand the business
- Proven successful sales call strategies
- Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against them
- Professional demeanor in working with co-workers, distributors, retail reps, and customers
- Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Creative presentation, public speaking, and premium selling skills
- Ability to travel between multiple accounts each day
- A team player who also has the ability to work well independently
- Ability to lift cases of product between 10-35 pounds
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Technical Skills Required: Proficient MS Office Suite skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Job Type: Part-Time
Availability: 40 hours/week through August 2021
Hourly Rate: $20
All Market Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status, gender identity or expression), physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, AIDS/HIV status, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.